- 2017 UN World Water Development Report national and regional events
+ The original author did not specify a license.
This layer shows events where the United Nations World Water Development Report 2017, entitled "Wastewater, The Untapped Resource" will be featured and discussed for its launch on 22 March 2017.
The development of the WWDR, coordinated by UNESCO's World Water Assessment Programme (WWAP), is a joint effort of the UN agencies and entities which make up UN-Water, working in partnership with governments, international organizations, non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders.
For more information, visit UNESCO-WWAP page: http://www.unesco.org/new/en/natural-sciences/environment/water/wwap/
- Publication Date
- March 15, 2017, 3:37 p.m.
- Vector Data
- Theme 6: Water education
- Maintenance Frequency
- Unless otherwise specified, no restriction applies.
- World Water Assessment Programme (2017). 2017 UN World Water Development Report national and regional events. Retrieved from http://www.unesco.org/new/en/natural-sciences/environment/water/wwap/
- Temporal Extent
- Jan. 1, 2017, 12:01 p.m. - Dec. 31, 2017, 12:01 p.m.
- Supplemental Information
This edition of the World Water Development Report focuses on 'Wastewater' and seeks to inform policy- and decision-makers, inside and outside the water community, about the importance of managing wastewater as a resource, an undervalued and sustainable source of water, energy, nutrients and other recoverable by-products, rather than something to be disposed of or a nuisance to be ignored.